Pages

Sunday 10 May 2015

Haulin' Make-Up

Make-up haul! Getting to a Sephora in the States was like going to a candy store for a make-up enthusiast like me :) I also bought some drug store cosmetics, just because many of the brands are not available in Finland, or even in Europe.

My little baggie of goodies!

Milani Fierce Foil eyeliner in Purple Foil

Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion Anti-Aging. This is the new type of package with a wand.

Naked Basics palette by Urban Decay. I tend to need neutral eyeshadows on my business trips, and I've been using
a Naked inspired palette by Coastal Scents. It's nice but not very sturdy. This one should hold up better!

Cover Girl nail polish.

Kat von D Lock-it Tattoo Foundation.

Wet n Wild Mega Rocks Glitter nail polish.

My camera didn't pick up the colour of this lipstick very well for some reason. It's Studded Kiss Poe by Kat von D, a blue based purple with some microglitter.



Drugstore lippies. Milani Color Statement Lipstick in Sangria and Black Cherry, Wet n Wild Megalast lip color in Vamp it Up, and Wet n Wild Fergie lipstick in Ferguson Crest Cabernet. I'm going through a dark lipstick phase as you can see!

Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics lip tars! From left to right: Black Dahlia, Pagan, Black Metal Dahlia, Anita, Sebastian and Technopagan. I also bought lip liners to match Black Dahlia and Sebastian.

So much make-up! I've previously been mostly into eyeshadows, but now I'm having a lipstick phase. Dark lips appeal to me, and there are so many interesting colours to try. I seem to like dark purples the most, because Black Dahlia liner is almost a dupe for MAC Nightmoth liner which I own, and Wet n Wild Vamp it Up seems to look very much like MAC Cyber, which is already in my collection. I guess I just know what shades I like ;D

13 comments:

  1. Great haul!
    http://retro-electric.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haaaaaw The OCC lip tard and Kat Von D Stuff are so in my wishlist. The day i'm going to the us i'll have a special budget only for make-up !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm too jealous of the make-up collection you gathered from the US! I have Poe and the Lock it Foundation myself, and considering the Black Metal Dahlia, Sebastian and Technopagan lip tars due to the brilliant rendering of colour, however the feathering always gets me aback. Hope you enjoy them all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OCCn Sebastian on upee o/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Uu, haluaisitko joskus swatchata kaikki nuo OCC:n lip tarit?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Vaaditaan huulikuvia kaikista OCC-sävyistä!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haa, en tiedä kuulitko jo, mutta UD rantautuu elokuussa (muistaakseni) Suomeenkin! Ja Helsingin lisäksi vielä Tampereelle.
    Koskakohan saatais edes yksi Sephora tänne takamaille? ;P

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mmm yes, lots of brands are hard to get cheap in Australia too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, the Kat Von D is gorgeous. I hope you'll show us a review of it later :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kat Von D -meikkivoide kiinnostaa ehdottomasti! Kerrothan siitä jotain?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Crest Cabernet on tosi kiva sävy :) Ihan mielettömän näkösiä noi OCC:t! Swatcheja heti! :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. I adore that small Urban Decay palette! I've been using it for years when I want to go neutral.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...