Pages

Sunday 31 May 2015

OCC Lip Tar in Sebastian

More lip tars! Sebastian is quite an unusual shade for me, a neutral beige. In addition to the lip tar, I bought the matching lip liner, because I had nothing even similar in my collection. The pencil is actually a little bit darker than the lip tar, but it gives a really nice effect of making my lips look fuller and still blends in to the lip tar so that it's not so obvious that the outlines are darker.

Sebastian looks awesome with dark, smoky eyes, but when I tried it with a more neutral eye look, I was amazed that it still seemed to work! On my pale skin Sebastian is dark enough to define my lips nicely, while it's still light and allows for very loud eye make-up.




Sebastian lasts a surprisingly long time on my lips, several hours. And due to the shade being quite light, the wear doesn't show much. It's as to apply as a brush-on product can be. The trick is to use just a tiny bit, so the product sets nicely and doesn't move around. It took me a few tries to get the amount right!






 Sebastian is a very unique shade and nice to apply, plus it lasts well. Just what I need in a lipstick!

10 comments:

  1. I kind of love that lip color. I might have to find it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never given beige much thought, but this looks interesting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's looks boring in the tube, but really comes to life on lips!

      Delete
  3. Ah never mind, I just saw that it's a dress!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the Magick maxi dress by Killstar, but since it comes with an unfinished hem anyway, I think it could be cut down to a top :)

      Delete
  4. Paljonkohan tuolta OCC:ltä tulee postikuluja jos tilaa parit huulivärit? Superhienoja sävyjä ja himottaisi tilata, mutta ei viitsisi postituksesta maksaa miljoonia :S

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm, niillä ei ole sivustolla merkintää postikuluista, mutta tuskin ne kovin isot on kun tuubit ovat pieniä. Nää on kyllä niin kivoja tuotteita että niistä kannattaa pikkusen maksaakin!

      Tullien välttämiseksi voi olla fiksua tilata EU:n sisältä, ainakin Briteissä on tarjolla jonkun verran värejä esimerkiksi täällä: http://www.cultbeauty.co.uk/obsessive-compulsive-cosmetics-lip-tar.html

      Delete
  5. Oh this is a gorgeous colour!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sebastia on kyllä aika ihana <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...