Pages

Tuesday 3 November 2015

Autumn Look

Today I took some time off from work to head out with a photographer friend to do a shoot we had planned to happen during the summer. Both of us are so busy that we had to change the schedule a few times, but finally got it done! I naturally don't have the finished photos yet, but here's the make-up look I did for the shoot.

The eyeshadows are Girl Crush and Fairfax, with Girl Crush as a base and Fairfax padded on top for a smoky look. Red Cherry false lashes #600, my current favourite pair. The lipstick is Mac Cyber, with Cyber World liner that I just bought yesterday. It's a very close match to Cyber. I did my brows in black to go with the black wig I wore for the shoot.



And a little taste of what's to come! The gorgeous shades of brown and orange were just perfect with a black outfit, and this was a very warm day which suited running around without a coat on nicely.


4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks! I'll post finished pictures as soon as I get them. I loved the light and the autumn shades of the nature :)

      Delete
  2. Wow, wow, wow! This makeup looks so stunning on you with the pink hair! I love how the lipstick is the same shade of your darker dyed roots, what an amazing look! Also, the dark brows are so pretty! I think this is my most loved makeup look right now, I wished I could achieve a similar look.

    The preview picture is fun, I can't wait to see the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That hair color is stunning! The vibrancy and the darker blend at the roots- ugh, gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...