Pages

Tuesday 24 November 2015

Least Favourite Time of the Year

As the title of post says, this is my least favourite time of the year. Work is busy, as everyone will head out for Christmas holidays in a month. It's dark most of the time, today there was around five hours of light and all of that during office hours, so when I go to work, it's dark, when I come home from work, it's dark. The first snow just fell, so it's also cold and icy outside. I walk to work and constantly have to be careful on the icy streets.

Luckily Christmas holidays are close, and this year I have a long holiday. It's less than a month until days start getting longer. And maybe Santa will bring me some nice gifts!

Yesterday I invested in a new hat at H&M. It has a wide brim to protect my hair from sleet and snow, and it covers my roots so I can get away with slightly dirty hair if need be. I combined the hat with a simple look, just a touch of brown liner and OCC Sebastian on the lips.



10 comments:

  1. Loving the pink hair and eyebrows to match! And that hat is to die for! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mulla on tuo sama hattu, mutta harmaana ja se on kyllä aivan ihana <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hair has a really cool ombre effect! The lipstick colour goes well! Having worked in retail I am just really enjoying not working retail around xmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tää todellakin on ihan mölö vuodenaika. Tänään yritin keskipäivällä kuvata sisätiloissa luonnonvalossa niin oli ihan hemmetin hämärää. Ärsytti koko pimeys niin paljon että viritin samantien värivalot ikkunaan :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lisää vaan valoa! Mun pitäis jaksaa kaivella talvivalot jostain kaappien syövereistä kun on niin kauhean pimeetä.

      Delete
  5. I agree with you, this time of the year sucks. Work is busy, family guilt trips me, the weather sucks, and everyone seems to be in a poor mood!
    On a more positive note, your hat is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This time of year is awful for me, the dark and cold and wet play havok with my depression. Only a 2 week holiday for me, week longer than usual, but much needed when it gets here!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This time of year is awful for me, the dark and cold and wet play havok with my depression. Only a 2 week holiday for me, week longer than usual, but much needed when it gets here!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...