Pages

Friday 20 November 2015

Bustle Dress Pictures

I suddenly realized I have not shared these pictures on the blog yet! Right now the first snow of the season is falling, but I'm dwelling on memories of summer. These were taken in June at the Hatanpää Arboretum. I had just finished the bustle outfit the night before and it seemed like the perfect match to the mansion and the park around it.

All photos by Sanni Saarenmaa Photography, and a special thanks goes to Agony von Grim for assisting! It was a very windy day and my hems were all over the place ;D





13 comments:

  1. The last picture is really like one of the old paintings! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are absolutely breathtaking! The leaves go so well with the copper dress and you really could have drifted back in time! do I need to add that you look beautiful?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, you always write the nicest comments, thank you so much!

      Delete
  3. awesome. Outtakes from a movie, perhaps?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! I especially love the first photo with the leaves and vines!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...