Pages

Friday 27 November 2015

Where The Light Is Look

Is been a while since I ordered a huge pile of Colour Pop eyeshadows, including the Where The Light Is eyeshadow set. Coppers set off my eyes nicely and I've been drawn to them lately. Today I did a look with two shadows from the set, called Kathleenlights and Glow, and one other Colour Pop shadow named Mooning.


Glow is a light matte skintone shadow, I used it as a highlight and at the inner corners. On the lid is Kathleenlights, a gorgeous metallic brass. The crease is done with Mooning, a dark warm brown with copper glitter. I added brown liner, but it doesn't show that much.




And here's two bonus pictures of me and Tirri, because he wanted to sit on my lap when my other half was taking the photos ;P



1 comment:

  1. Aw, gorgeous kitty! Loving the copper, and I like how you added the darker copper to the crease!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...