Pages

Sunday 15 November 2015

Sugarpill Pumpkin Spice is Gorgeous!

Sugarpill recently release a limited edition Halloween theme shade, Pumpkin Spice. Orange is usually not my thing, but deep, reddish oranges really set off my green-grey eyes, so I decided to buy it. Pumpkin Spice is a pressed eyeshadow, but very sparkly, close to some of the loose Sugarpill shadows that pack a ton of glitter. 

So here it is, Pumpkin Spice! It does just what I wanted it to do, accentuates my eyes nicely :) And it works very well with natural lipstick shades when all of the attention is on the eyes. I think the eyeshadow would pair nicely with dark browns, but I wanted to try it as a smoky look with just Pumpkin Spice and a little highlight with a plain matte white, Tako.






5 comments:

  1. it does wonders to your eyes! beautiful shade!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! I am not an orange person but I love my Medus's Makeup orange!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the shadow too! It exceeded my expectations!

    PS- Love your hair!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow - it really IS sparkling! I'd love to see it with black brows though, I think the effect will be even more dramatic!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...