Pages

Monday 16 November 2015

Edward Scissorhands Palette Look

I bought the Edward Scissorhands palette from Sugarpill in a rush. It was limited edition and I love the movie, so I felt like I absolutely need it. I've tried it many times now but just can't get it to work. The shades are not among my favourites. There are blues and an orange, cool metallic grey and a very nice dark brown, but I have tons of very nice dark browns. Have you ever had a palette that you just don't connect with? Any tips or links to nice tutorials?






10 comments:

  1. That is some pretty neat makeup!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look lovely. Blue doesnt work on me or another Laura I know, even though it's supposed to suit our brown eyes. Also last time I wore brown eyeshadow people kept saying i looked tired.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Blue seems like one of the trickiest shades to wear. I can do it as a very dark indigo blue, and use pastel blues with purples, but medium blues just beat me!

      Delete
  3. Edward Scissorhands palette? Gosh, here in Brazil we don't have good stuffs like that #cry AHUEAHEU.
    Just perfect *-*

    Faroeste Manolo
    Página Facebook

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I had to order it from the states to get one in Finland ;D But luckily our postal services are quite reliable!

      Delete
  4. Interesting. You're the first person I've come across that wasn't thrilled with this palette. I'm still waiting on the restock.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you love it! I like to try colours that are out of my comfort zone, but some are just not me. I do like how the palette looks, it's gorgeous!

      Delete
  5. Maybe you could try it with a wig? I feel like the colours do make your eye colour look very nice, but they somehow don't go with the hair so well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A good idea, thanks for sharing! Black might look nicer with these shades :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...