Pages

Wednesday 25 November 2015

Pumpkin Spice and Monarch Butterflies

Today I woke up early to have time to play with eyeshadows! So let me present to you, today's office look :) I wanted to do something with rusty browns and have Sugarpills Pumpkin Spice in the mix. In the end I used Fyrinnae's Moonchild on the inner corners, Pumpkin Spice on the lid and Fyrinnae's Monarch Butterfly in the crease, blended boldly upwards. Monarch Butterfly went a bit colder on my skin than I liked, so I warmed up the shade by patting ColouPop Fairfax, a warm dark brown, on top. On the lower lid, from inner corner towards the outer, there's Moonchild, a touch of Pumpkin Spice and Fairfax.

I wore a light lipstick for the day, because sushi lunch + dark lipstick is a recipe for disaster ;D After work I put on Kat von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Damned. I think dark lips go well with a brown, heavy eye make-up look. Once again I have to say Urban Decay Primer Potion is pure magic, as the photos were taken about ten hours after I did the make-up in the morning. The only touch ups I've done are blotting, a light dusting of loose powder and adding the lipstick.







2 comments:

  1. The coppery colours look amazing on you, although most things do, anyway! Great work!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...