Pages

Tuesday 7 February 2012

Valentine's Look

The theme this week for Never Too Much Shimmer was anti or pro Valentine's day. I'm a sucker for all things romantic, so I went for a super pink look! I did an eyes only look because I have a cold sore on my lip, looks awful and I can't even give my boyfriend a kiss :(

I used:
Evil Shades Suffocation
Fyrinnae Kitten In Heels
Sugarpill Tako
MAC Fluidline Blacktrack
Max Factor Kohl pencil
Kanebo 38° mascara


I used Suffocation on the whole lid (primed with Urban Decay Primer Potion), then added Kitten In Heels to the crease with a damp brush. I blended Suffocation up towards the brows and put some Tako on the brow bone and to the inner corner of the eyes. Lined the upper lid with Blactrack and added kohl pencil to my waterline. Curled my lashes and put three coats of mascara on. The Kanebo stuff is a bit tame for my taste, but it's easy to wash off and doesn't irritate my eyes so I just pile it on to make it look nice. The picture doesn't bring out the pretty blue shift Suffocation has, but it showed fine in natural light outside. My flash just doesn't capture it. 

In Finland, Valentine's day is named the day of friends and is more about friendship than romance. That still doesn't stop me from taking my love out to dinner and demanding he get me roses ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...