It took me some time but here's the 600 readers giveaway, finally! Also to celebrate my blog's second b-day, yay! I wanted to pick the prizes so that they are great products that I have used and loved. All items are bought by me personally (well, except for the necklace, which I made).
In the end I settled on these things:
1. Topshop Velvet Lip matte liquid lipstick in Raven, pitch black. This stuff stays and stays! You can see me wearing it here. Incidentally I'm also wearing two of the three eyeshadows in the same picture.
2. Three eyeshadows by Femme Fatale, The Nightmare, Faerie Fire and Nethermancer. I just love The Nightmare and Faerie Fire, both have a strong green sheen. Faerie Fire is lavender and The Nightmare a dark purple, they go great together! Nethermancer I haven't tried myself, but it looked like it would work with both shades. It's a medium purple with a blue shift. Here you can see The Nightmare and Faerie Fire in action.
3. A skull with bat wings necklace made by me! It's band new and never worn. The skull has cool little rhinestone eyes to give it some sparkle.
To participate in the giveaway you need to do the following:
1. Follow my blog. Write on your comment how you follow it.
2. Leave a comment on this post telling me what is your favourite post on the blog so far.
3. Leave your email address in the comment also, so I can contact you easily if you are fortune's favourite!
The giveaway is open until 5.2.2014 and it's open internationally. Good luck!