Wednesday, 15 January 2014

Harmony Garden Look

Sorry about the bad lighting! Taking pictures is such a pain during the winter.

This was the look I did to go out and listen to Harmony Garden after Christmas. I like a nice colourful look now and then, and I had plenty of time to paint my face so this happened! And the gig was very nice, my other half and I also bought Harmony Garden's new album but I have yet to listen to it.

I used:
Shiro Cosmetics - Steve (bright aqua)
Evil Shades - Suffocation (light pink on the lid)
Sugarpill - Tako (matte white, on brow bone and inner corner)
Madd Style Cosmetics - Fabby Lala (purple on the out edge)


14 comments:

  1. Omg, this is so awesome! I think this is one of yout best looks, I like it so much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that's such a gorgeous look! I really love the shades. And Iit would be nice to know what kind of lipstick you used with that. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I honestly have to say I don't remember, but I'd guess I went for something fairly neutral to compliment the heavy eyeshadow :)

      Delete
  3. Erikoinen ja hieno! Mielikuvituksellinen! Tykkään :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nami, tosta tulee mieleen vaahtokarkit ja My Little Pony. Ihanan raikas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiitos! Vaahtokarkit ja ponit on ihania!

      Delete
  5. Great work on combine in those to colors.

    xoxo
    Dani from A Strangeness in me Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great colour combination, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oih onpa jännän näkönen! Ite vaikka harvoin luomivärien kans leikinkää ni tälläset voisin ottaa koska vaan :P

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...