Pages

Thursday 23 January 2014

Easy Neutral Look

Just another easy everyday look done with the Revealed palette by Coastal Scents. I stayed late in the office and had a pole dancing lesson in the morning, super tired now so only a few pictures! I tried a Maybelline Superstay 10H Tint Gloss in brown on my lips, got it on discount and thought to give it a try. I think it's too brown for me, but maybe it works for office looks. It's kinda nineties. I used Rimmel Scandaleyes eyeshadow pen as liner, it arrived in a LivBox which I ordered to try out. It's a simple, easy black pen, but I feel it's better as a liner than for doing the whole lid.





I'm heading to Helsinki again for the weekend and I'm supposed to be packing my bag, but I'm so tired I'm sure I'll forget something!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...