Pages

Tuesday 15 December 2015

Neutral Spectrum Palette Look

Can't get enough of the Spectrum palette! Here's a neutral look done with it :)



I used these shades:
Daybreak
Burn
West
Protest
(Sugarpill Tako for highlight and inner corner)

I started by patting Daybreak, they lightest brown in the palette, to the inner part of the lid. Burn is in the crease and on the outer edge of the lid. To darken the crease, I added West on top of Burn and blended carefully. West is also on the lower lid. At this point I was pretty much done, but decided to add something non-brown to the mix. My choice was Protest, an olive green, that I put in the middle of the lid. It makes the look a little like camouflage patterns which use the same shades often. I think it's a nice effect!

I added Corrupt pencil, a dark brown, for the waterline and a little of it on the outer lashline.

1 comment:

  1. Very nice! I am still working on pulling off subtle, it is sure harder than OTT!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...