Pages

Thursday 18 June 2015

Flyer Photoshoot Look

Yesterday I was at a photoshoot and got to wear my new wig! I bought it from a friend and it's simply gorgeous. In photos it tends to look very blue, but it's actually petrol. But the same happened when my own hair was petrol, so I think it's due to the camera. I need to re-curl the fringe on the wig but otherwise it's as good as new, a great A-line with longer hair in the front and shorter in the back.


The pictures from the shoot will be used for a new flyer for Rogue by Tiina Ulkuniemi, thus I'm wearing some new gear by Tiina! I'll show you the whole outfit later and focus on the make-up now.

I did a dark smoky eye with two shades. Celestial Crow by Glamour Doll Eyes is a dark teal with green glitter. Fyrinnae's Freya is a slightly shimmery purple, lighter than Celectial Crow but not much. For intensity I added some black gel liner and put on false lashes that really open up my eyes well. The brows are done with Inglot gel liner.

To match the dark eyes, I put Fyrinnae's matte liquid lipstick in Desire on my lips. It's a lovely dark purple that goes with many shades.

Glamour Doll Eyes Celestial Crow
Fyrinnae Freya
Fyrinnae liquid matte lipstick in Desire
Inglot gel liner
Red Cherry lashes #600








Can't wait to show you the finished pictures, I loved the outfit! And the horns, of course. I always love to put on some horns ;D I'll get back to sewing now, hopefully I can soon show you the finished kupfer-orange bustle skirt!

9 comments:

  1. The blue hair surprised me for a moment, til I read it's a wig! Great look!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It looks much like my own hair when I had turquoise hair, it felt so familiar!

      Delete
  2. Oh, that blue hair was amazing on you!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goth! That blue looks so amazing on you with the purple lipstick!!!

    bloodbatsandbones.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I just love that lipstick, it's so easy to wear and apply, especially considering how dark it is :)

      Delete
  4. You look great! I can see some green in the wig.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's actually a very nice blend of petrol, blue and green fibers. The previous owner told me it's hand made, so someone must have spent hours on blending all that hair!

      Delete
  5. Sopii kyllä tuo väri sulle aivan mahtavasti!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...