Pages

Tuesday 9 June 2015

Outfit of the Day

Once more a regular work outfit! Today I went to Helsinki for a meeting in the morning, and was lucky to have some time before my train back left. I visited Lush and Cesars Shop, that sells nail polish and other nail care and accessories. It was a true nail polish heaven and I went a bit wild! But more on that later, when I have some decent pictures of the polishes I bought, now I want to show you the gorgeous top Tiina of Rogue gave me for my b-day/graduation present!


It's a soft, loose cropped top with the moth motif I designed for the jewellery collaboration we did. I never want to take this top off again, it's so comfy, just my style and the shade of grey is perfect! I paired it with a simple black top underneath for some warmth and a pair of high-waisted Bik Bok jeans.


10 comments:

  1. Superkiva toppi! Muutenkin kovin kiva asu. :)
    Sun tukka on UPEA.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiitos! Mäkin tykkään kun tukka on näin pöyheä, se tupeerattiin kunnolla juhlia varten ja pysyy älyttömän kauan puhtaana kun hiukset ei lepää vasten päänahkaa. Otan kaiken irti megatukasta niin kauan kuin voin ;D

      Delete
  2. Ihana lungi kesäasu ^___^
    Toi sun supermahtava tukka tekee kyl asusta ku asusta aivan ihanan! <3

    ~ Frillycakes ~

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so pretty, you look lovely even when you are casual!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tuo toppi näyttää niin upealta! Osaatko yhtään sanoa onko kyseistä vaatekappaletta tulossa myyntiin Roguen puolelle? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiitos! En osaa heti sanoa, mutta kysyn onko tulossa :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...