Pages

Sunday 7 June 2015

The Party of Parties

I finally had my belated b-day party yesterday. I turned 30 in December and tried to organize a big party, but the venue stood me up and I had to re-schedule. It turned out to be a good thing, because now I could combine two parties and have my graduation party at the same time! It also turned out my other half had some combining plans of his own ;P

Cake! These were designed by my other half and the lovely and talented Tii, and made by Tii. Read her blog here!

Lace, pink, pearl, a skull and a lily, the perfect cake for me! And delicious too :)



And even a tiny little cameo!

The first cut.

The main idea was to get all my friends together and have a great night. My friends like to wear black ;P

I had asked my other half if their band could perform, and luckily they had the time to rehearse! The audience was treated to a few new songs too. Photo by Hanna A.


After the band had played, my other half announced that he had one more act for the evening. Then this happened:

Photo by Anniina E.

He had gotten me the most beautiful ring ever, and it's super goth looking too! I think this means I can start planning on what sort of a wedding dress I want, because that's the main thing about getting married, right? ;D



The rest of the night was spent by dancing, drinking and being merry! A big thanks to everyone who came, it was great to have you all there! Another thanks to everyone who helped to make the party happen, by playing great music, serving delicious foods and keeping my glass full. And the biggest thanks goes to my other half, who handled most of the preparations for the event and made sure I had what just might be the best night of my life so far :) He makes me so happy!

27 comments:

  1. Ihanaa, oikein suuret onnittelut!^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Onnea <3. Upea ja uniikki sormus :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations - so very happy for you! What a gorgeous ring too and so suitable. Happy wedding planning:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Paljon, paljon onnea! Todella upea ja uniikki sormus..! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!!! That ring is beyond beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations!!! That ring is beyond beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh congratulations! Your ring is beautiful and so are your cakes! I can't wait to see what wedding dress you'll pick!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Comgratulations! And what a stunning ring!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Omg congratulations! Wish you two all the best. I'm sure you are going to have the coolest wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Onnittelut kaikesta, mikä antaa aihetta siihen. :) Kaunis sormus, mitä materiaalia se on?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Incredible cake! Happy belated birthday and many congratulations :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Incredible cake! Happy belated birthday and many congratulations :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations! I'm so happy for you!

    (Also saw you in one of those inspirational WGT videos today)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fantastic cakes, beautiful ring, and a guy who makes you so happy... what a fortunate lady you are! :D Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Voi että, olkohon onneksi! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Vau! Paljon onnea! Sormus on ihana :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a beautiful party, cake, engagement ring and friends/fiancé you have! Wishing you many congratulations and happy days ahead

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you all so much! I'm such a lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love that cake! And that ring! Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  20. WAHOOOOOOO! CONGRATS! WHEEEEE!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...