Pages

Wednesday 3 June 2015

Make Up Store Atomic Lip Gloss

Sometimes you can find something super goth-y at a regular department store! This is exactly how I felt when I was passing a Make Up Store display and remembered that my hairdresser had talked about a cool lip gloss they had. I'm not much of a lip gloss girl, but I'm very curious, so naturally I had to go and look at the glosses. And boy was I glad I did!


This is Atomic (over matte black lipstick). Atomic is a color shifting metallic gloss with purple and petrol shimmer. On a black base, the shimmer is only petrol, but on bare lips, the purple comes out too. I've only briefly tried Atomic (it isn't really the type of shade I would wear at work ;P) but I'm amazed how strong the pigment is. I have to experiment some more to see how well it lasts on lips and what can be done with it on different base shades, but it's just super gorgeous and for once there's a gloss that looks as good on the lips as it does in the tube!


6 comments:

  1. Holy crap! THAT'S SOME AWESOME LIPGLOSS! Yes, all-caps because that's how awesome it is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Atomic on aivan mieletön! Ostin sen heti kun se ilmestyi. Ongelmana meinasi vain olla Hesan keskustan myyjät, joilla ei ollut aavistustakaan mistä puhuin, eikä pienintäkään kiinnostusta ottaa aiasta selvää! Nykyään ärsyttää mennä kivijalkakauppaan, kun sitä päätyy usein lopulta opettamaan myyjää. Ihan sama onko kyse digibokseista tai huulikiilloista! Meninkin sitten nöyrästi koneen ääreen ja tilasin kiillon netistä :). Ja kyllä kannatti. On se ihana <3.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tosi näyttävä sävy. Pitänee tilata sekä kiiltoa, että tuota mustaa punaa.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The method of execution is really impressive of writers of this blog. This team does really work hard and brings new information to its readers. I am connected with this blog very long and I am really thankful.ฉีด ฟิลเลอร์ คาง

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...