Pages

Thursday 11 June 2015

Outfit of the Day

I've not been very frugal lately, I think WGT has this effect on me when I see all the awesome and lovely outfits people where there ;P But when I got home from Germany, I ordered a dress from KillStar and a few corsets from Restyle.

The main inspiration for shopping just these items was reader of the blog I briefly met during the Solstafir gig at WGT. She was wearing this same dress and a lovely corset, and looked just fabulous. I didn't catch her name, but who ever you are, thank you for being so gorgeous! :)


Dress - KillStar Sorcery Hood Dress
Corset - Restyle Dark Raven Underbust
Purse - Rogue by Tiina Ulkuniemi
Boots - Unif High Trench


I wore the outfit to go and listen to Musta Paraati, and old Finnish goth band that's making a comeback. I was a bit unsure of how they would sound after all these years (they were making music before I was even born!) but they were wonderful! The whole band had great energy and everyone seemed to give their all on the stage.


I have to say I'm really impressed by the quality of the Restyle corsets! This one cost less than fifty euros and is very sturdy and quite comfortable to wear. I also like the design, it's very pretty. I think this means that I absolutely have to hunt down a second hand cat skull corset Restyle used to sell, because I though about buying it but never got it, fearing that cheap corsets would be too uncomfortable to get any use in my wardrobe. But this one proves that at least Restyle ones give you plenty of bang for the buck!

16 comments:

  1. Tuo sama korsetti, oli hääpukuni asusteena 12/2013 <3 Se on kaunis, todellakin mukava päällä ja sopii hyvin tuon upean Killstarin mekon kanssa.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tää on kyllä mahtava korsetti, ihan totta! Kiitos :)

      Delete
  2. So awesome! I was eyeballing that exact corset... and now that you say it's good, I will have to get it! I trust your judgement =D

    The entire outfit is killer-- I love everything about it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I hope you like the corset as much as I do :)

      Delete
  3. Great outfit! Such a good idea to combine that dress with a corset, it works perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Upea mekko ja käsittämättömän hieno korsetti! Mulla oli kerran korsetti päällä ja se oli niin mielettömän huono, että kärsin ruhjeista varmaan viikon :).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiitos! Kehno korsetti on kyllä ihan hirveä kapine, mun erityisinhokit on ohuet muoviluut jotka tahtoo taittua mikä minnekin ja tökkivät joka paikkaan.

      Delete
  5. That is a gorgeous corset!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. HI Karoliina, it´s me, the one from Solstafir gig :) I see you got the dress and corset, which my friend was wearing that night. I haven´t really been to your blog since then, since I was moving to USA, but thanks for this comment. I appreciate it so much :) It was definitely nice to meet you and I must say, you rock this outfit out! Btw, my name is Barbora and I am from Prague :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So nice to hear from you! Thanks again to you and your friend for being fabulous :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...