Pages

Tuesday 11 September 2012

My Etsy Shop is Live!

Hooray, my Etsy shop is now live!


I'm offering handmade jewellery, most are unique pieces or I might make a few that go well together if I feel like it :) I'm not aiming to sell tons, more like just sell a few pieces every now and then when I get the inspiration to create something pretty. This is my first shop ever, I'm so excited to see how it does!

So, if you want to have a look, here it is!

Please feel free to contact me either through Etsy or via this blog if there's something you'd like to know about a certain piece :)

9 comments:

  1. Dead Soul earrings = to die for! I might have to order them - and something else - when I get my salary if someone else haven't bought them before :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm planning other designs with the tiny coffins as well (they are an excellent way to use the tiny left over pieces of black shrinky), so even if you happen to miss those, there might be something else you like later on :)

      Delete
  2. oooooh so many goodies <3 congrats to you and your shop launch :) I think I have to buy some things by time :) :-*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm so proud that I got it all going, today I'm taking the first sold item to the post office! This must be the feeling mother's have when their children grow up and move out ;P

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you! I have made a few of those for myself, they are so nice! I think you can't go wrong with glitter and bats ;D

      Delete
  4. Oh they are wonderful, all of them! Beautiful colours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay!! Etsy <3

    Everything is awesome :o

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...