Pages

Wednesday 19 September 2012

Outfit of the Day

I decided to wear a poncho because I suddenly remembered I owned one after my colleague Tuuli came to work in one. I used the poncho much last autumn, but had totally forgotten it during winter and summer. I curled my hair the day before just to get better at doing it.


Poncho - Second hand
Top - Vero Moda (a black loose knitted one)
Jeans - GinaTricot
Shoes - New Rock
Bag - H&M

Sorry about the blurry pic! It was hard to get decent ones since it's been cloudy and thus dark, and my other half set his chin-up bar in the kitchen doorway so I can't close the door ;P I was just took lazy to take it down.

8 comments:

  1. Hm...this reminds me, that I also own a long forgotten poncho...:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually never owned a poncho but i always liked them..maybe it's time I buy one for autumn..thanks for the idea! :P



    B-Dark
    ------------------------
    gothicidivinemagazine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It quite handy on those days when it's a bit chilly, but not really cold. Unless it's windy also, then it's always on your face. I tested ;P

      Delete
  3. Nice outfit for work! I think it's great we got autumn at last. I prefer cosy clothing and chilly air before being sweaty and warm (well this was not true this rainy summer). I call my son Tuli, I say it's his fairy name :)It maybe sounds weird in your ears?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Autumn is nice, I like rainy days and falling leaves, and especially picking mushrooms! Your son has such a nice name! There are a lot of nature themed names used in Finland, I have colleague called Tuuli (wind) and my cousins are Taika (magic or a spell) and Pyry (a snow storm). Tuli is wonderful!

      Delete
  4. It looks very "autumnal", very beautiful on you too, and new rock boots just gave the outfit that "kick",I love their shoes,although they are expensive, they last you a lifetime

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's true what you say about New Rocks, they do last a long time! The ones I'm wearing in the photo have lasted through two Finnish winters (freezing temperatures, ice, sleet, salt on the icy roads, wet snow, the whole shebang) and are still in great condition! I've only changed the heel pieces a few times and had some extra-grip soles glued under the platform.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...