Pages

Tuesday 18 September 2012

Nails By Anniina

Some time ago, I did gel nails for my friend Anniina. Last week she returned the favour and painted my nails. She did a gorgeous purple gradient with lots of sparkle. My other half took tons of pictures for me, he was so nice! I got a few vintage deer antlers from Lithuania through eBay, I'm planning to make a hat from one pair. In the mean time they served as a cool back drop for the nails :)





This is also my 200th post on the blog, yay for me for having the energy to write this after a super long day! My other half baked such delicious blueberry pie on Sunday that the last piece I'm eating now keeps me going ;P

5 comments:

  1. oh I love gradient nails - beautiful color! It suits to blueberry pie ;) :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I didn't even think of it, but yes, they match the pie! ;D

      Delete
  2. Such a pretty mani! I love how glossy the tips look.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Anniina used many coats and I added two coats of a clear top coat, so the result was really nice :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...