Pages

Thursday 20 September 2012

Psychedelic Mushroom Look

I wanted a simple smoky look for a day at the office. So I went for one of my oldest eyeshadows, Psychedelic Mushroom by Lost in Makeupland. It looks like a dark purple in the pot, but goes on sheer and with a more pink than purple shift. An interesting shade indeed! I paired a bold lip colour with it the give the look some character.

I bought a pink and white lily from the super market last week, it's blooming now!

I used:
Lost in Makeupland Psychedelic Mushroom
Sugarpill Bulletproof (as liner and for brows)
Maybelline Super Stay 10H Tint Gloss Forever Fuchsia

Psychedelic Mushroom

Forever Fuchsia



6 comments:

  1. the gloss looks pretty on your lips <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karoliina have you ever tried Avon cosmetics? I have a lot of their eyeshadow palettes which I think are amazing :)



    B-Dark
    ------------------------
    gothicdivinemagazine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think I have, I have to look into them! Thanks for the tip :)

      Delete
  3. Stunning as usual =)
    I really want to have my hair like yours, or at least similar-- my hair and head hate betty bangs, but the violet hair is just something I am swooning over.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The bangs are really unruly sometimes, and I know if I cut mine too short, I look like my head is shaped like an egg ;P It's a delicate art, shaping bangs!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...