Pages

Sunday 30 September 2012

Oktoberfest!

Yesterday my other half and I went to an Oktoberfest celebration. It was actually a house party, with most delicious wurst, sauerkraut and mustard, and a cake that looked like the Soviet Union. A fancy party indeed ;P

I had gone earlier to pick mushrooms and totally hit the jackpot, I came home with over 2 kilos! We'll eat only mushrooms for the next month ;D

Here's my look for the Oktoberfest party! It was put together in a hurry, but worked well.


Hat - X-tra-X
Shirt - H&M (maybe? It's very old. I would have preferred a basic white dress shirt, but don't own any)
Skirt - Second hand, introduced here!
Belt - Second hand
Bracelet - Glitter


For makeup, I wanted a fast and simple look, so I did a smoky look with browns. The dark brown is Resistance by Detrivore Cosmetics, and the lighter shade is Polar Bear by Fyrinnae. A gently patted some red lipstick in the middle of my lips to have an easy look (it's bound to wear off when drinking as much beer as an Oktoberfest includes ;P) My hair is curled with a curling wand.




7 comments:

  1. SOOOOOO BEAUTIFUL <3

    I love this blouse, it looks cute and sexy at the same time *hihi*

    Do you have some tips on drawing on eyebrows? I finally got the courage to shave them, but am quite new on drawing and need some help "^~^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the lovely comment! I draw my brows free hand, but then again I'm not too much of a perfectionist when it comes to brows. When I want mine perfect, I first draw little dots where they start, end, and where the highest part will be. Then I check the dots are even and re-draw then if they are not, and only when the dots match, I'll fill in the rest of the brows. Hope this helps!

      Delete
  2. Nice outfit, military suits you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg our hair colour is almost the same now! nice!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...