Pages

Saturday 19 April 2014

Bella Morte at Doris Look

Yesterday's club Bella Morte was a success, thanks to all guests and especially everyone who worked to make it happen! I had a hectic day, but managed to take a few pics of my make-up. I wanted to do a look with glitter, since there's not many occasions when putting glitter on everything is appropriate, but a goth club is one of them ;D


For the lips I used Kooky matte lip lacquer by MUA and a pink long lasting lipstick by Manhattan. The outer edges are coloured with Kooky, a medium purple, and there's dab of pink in the middle to give the illusion of fuller lips. I put the gloss that is supposed to be used with the Manhattan product on top of both.


For my lids I took Catrina Cabaret by Fyrinnae (dark teal with a purple sheen, but the purple get lost on my skin) and put it on the outer half of lids and up to the crease and above. To give some more colour, I used Sugar Rush, a medium purple with a blue sheen by Femme Fatale in the inner corners. I lightly patted some Sugar Rush in the middle of the lid on top of Catrina Cabaret to get the blue shift to pick up light there. To top it off I put on Ardell false lashes with glitter on them and did a small wing to the corner of the eyes with black gel liner.






12 comments:

  1. Tosi upea meikki ja hurjat huulet! Kokonaisuus toimii :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Voi upeus!!! Ihan mieletön meikki ja kaunis sinä!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, I find this one very nice ! it makes your eyes really deep and bigger, it really suits you !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I too feel that the look works well for my eyes. My lids are a bit hooded, so false lashes accentuate the eye shape nicely!

      Delete
  4. Wow! It looks stunning!

    x Dawn
    www.wickedlypleasant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Olen sanaton, ihan mieletön look! Etenkin noi huulet on ihan täydelliset. <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the lashes...
    ... :) ...
    blessings

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...