Pages

Wednesday 23 April 2014

Face and Feast

Face from the weekend! I wore light, neutral eyeshadow and a my-lips-but-better lipstick for an easy look. I still had the curls from going to the hairdressers, so I felt that light make-up complimented them well.



For some reason everyone had brought desserts for the dinner with parents, but that was surely a happy problem! My sister had made delicious carrot cake, mom had gotten a mango cheese cake and I made macarons, or macarenas as my mom called them ;D I actually bought the tops from Lidl and only made the filling, but I think that counts ;P

Macarenas.


3 comments:

  1. I love macaroons! They are so yummy! And thats a very subtly pretty colour on your eyes I like it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Macaron are so fashionable right now that it's easy to find them, I really like how sweet they are! So sweet that one is enough at most times ;D

      Delete
  2. haha macarenas :D
    they're so yummy!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...