Pages

Sunday 27 April 2014

Ladydanger Look

Here's my eye look from Saturday. I had an urge to do something dark, but still try a few new techniques to get familiar with them. I used for reference this look by Ladydanger on Instagram, shared by Sugarpill Cosmetics. She said she used Sugarpill's Dollipop, Bulletproof and Poison Plum, and since I owned them all, I tried to do something similar but without the false lashes and thick liner.


In addition I used Tako, a plain white, where Ladydanger used Mac's Motif, a skintone with a pink shift. I put Tako on the inner corners, brow bones and in the middle of the lids. Then added Dollipop, a bright pink, gently on top of Taka in the middle of the lid to create a pastel pink. There's also Dollipop in the crease and blended out.

Next colour was Poison Plum, which I applied in the crease and in the inner part of the lid on top of Dollipop. Bulletproof is a matte black, so that's just in the crease to darken it. As a finishing touch I patted some Dollipop above the crease to brighten the colour since it had blended with the plain white on my brow bone.

On the lower lid I first put Bulletproof in the lashline, then Poison Plum on top and blended, and lastly Dollipop on top and blended.

Products used
Sugarpill Tako (matter white)
Sugarpill Bulletproof (matte black)
Sugarpill Poison Plum (matte plum purple)
Sugarpill Dollipop (bright matte pink)

Sorry for the worn out lipstick! Just concentrate on the eyes ;D






11 comments:

  1. Ooh the pink is so pretty! :) and its a much softer look without so much black, very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Kiitos! Vähän mietin että toimiiko look ilman helmiäissävyä, mutta hyvähän siitä tuli :)

      Delete
  3. This really suits you. Lovely look <3
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. The colour placement on this is gorgeous, and your blending skills are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm really happy with the blending myself :)

      Delete
  5. Really pretty! :Loving the colours!

    x Dawn
    www.wickedlypleasant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. pretty nice blog, following :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...