Pages

Wednesday 2 April 2014

Finishing touches to the Tattoo

Today was my second appointment at Halo tattoo studio, we had planned to finish my sleeve. For some reason today my pain treshold was very low and my arm decided to swell at the first touch of the needle, so the colours are still missing from two flowers and a pendant. But Tomppa got a lot done and I'm proud I lasted for three and a half hours despite the pain! Here's a picture of my arm wrapped in plastic, I want to show the very pretty shade of purple on the rose, it's gorgeous! I also love how the lace background looks, but it doesn't show well through the plastic.


18 comments:

  1. The rose is gorgeous, in form and in color. I hope the color doesn´t fade much because it´s super beautiful. I´m looking foward to see the whole tattoo finished. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm looking forward to seeing it finished too, I was so excited to get it done, but one session more doesn't hurt. I'm just impatient!

      Delete
  2. I really admire your style! Lovely sleeve

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, it already looks really nice with plastic covering it :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm waiting for it to heal enough so I can get a decent picture with out tons of lotion or plastic on it. Should be in a few days!

      Delete
  4. That is so beautiful, th colour is awesome

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The other rose will be petrol or turquoise, I think it will look great with the purple :)

      Delete
  5. Such stunning artwork! I really like the purple rose. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The rose looks awesome :O I love purple, and purple roses are to die for :}

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous!! Can't wait to see it finished!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me neither! It's now in the itchy-as-hell -phase, but I'm already looking forward to the next appointment :)

      Delete
  8. The vibrancy on that rose is amazing! It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adelaide Maisy7 April 2014 at 15:40

    Love it! The rose and the contrast of colors around it is pretty. Definitely well worth the pain! Reminds me of my own lily done on my neck by an amazing artist at www.createmytattoo.com. Why we just love tattoos :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...