Pages

Tuesday 29 April 2014

Glitter Gradient Nails

I can't remember where I saw a picture of a beautiful glitter gradient manicure, but it stuck to my mind. I made my own version using Spindleweb by Femme Fatale. It's a polish with a petrol blueish sheer base and lots of turquoise and green glitter in various sizes.

I first put a neutral skintone polish on my nails, then added a few coats of Spindleweb with each layer ending closer to the tip than the previous, then finished with a fast drying top coat. An easy look and quite fast to do!



8 comments:

  1. Ihan mielettömän upeat! Jopa mulla riittäisi pinna näiden tekoon. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiitos! Näissä kyllä saa vähällä vaivalla hyvää jälkeä, ja kyllä kimaltaa :)

      Delete
  2. Gosh so pretty! I still want to try a black to glittery white tips manicure but my nails would never ever grow that long so it always looks a bit weird on me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! All of my white polishes have been real b*tches to work with, but maybe I just haven't met the right one. Black to glittery white sounds like an awesome idea!

      Delete
  3. Oh, your nails looks lovely. Perfect for a mermaid :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really pretty. What neutral color did you use?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...