Pages

Wednesday 30 April 2014

Outfit of the Day

My outfit on Saturday! I went to buy a new lens for my camera, eat a hamburger and then to a lovely bloggers' meet. In the end I chose different shoes for the meet.


Jacket - Juunappa
Top - GinaTricot
Skirt - Tripp (purple leopard mini)
Belt - Second hand
Boots - Unif (High Trench)


I chose a simple peplum top and added a belt to get more detail. The skirt is very old, but still fit me nicely and I like the colour. The boots are just so great to walk in that I often just go for them when going out! I'm planning to add descriptions of items to my outfit posts so they are easier to find. I like to google pictures of shoes and clothes when I'm deciding whether I want to buy them or not, especially online, so blog posts with tags would be useful!


7 comments:

  1. You are so pretty! I want to steal all of your clothes. XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! But don't, I'd have to go naked then ;D

      Delete
  2. Lovely outfit, looks pretty and comfy at the same time. I really love your peplum top paired with the leopard skirt =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm really loving peplum tops, they are so easy to combine with low waist bottoms and still keep covered :)

      Delete
  3. Love the boots...I had a pair many moons ago when I was about 17, platforms were all the rage then, as were the Bay City Rollers, but that's another story :)
    I always enjoy your outfits

    ...:)...
    blessings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm fondly remembering the platform boots I had when Spice Girls was all the rage, they were great shoes and I wore them to bits ;D So I'm embracing the new platform trend fully!

      Delete
  4. I love our peplum top!
    the whole outfit = ♥

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...