Pages

Monday 21 April 2014

Outfit of the Day

On Sunday I wore my brand new Lamby dress by Iron Fist. I ordered it for the game gala that was on Tuesday, but sadly it arrived on Wednesday. I wore a back-up dress I got from the flea market for 3 euros, it was a great find! Lamby needed some TLC when it arrived, it's mostly cotton and being smushed into a tiny bag had not gone well with the pleats. I ironed it to get them sorted, it made the whole dress look a lot better.

The print has black and white lambs with bows ans skulls on their heads. Some wear leather harnesses. It was still so light and pretty that it worked excellent for having a meal with my parents!



Dress - Iron Fist
Boots - Unif




I call this my "look at my nails" pose ;D

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! I was worried if it's too light for me to feel comfy in, but it wasn't a problem in the end :)

      Delete
  2. I like that it's so light, nice for a change :]

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...