Pages

Saturday 22 November 2014

Celestial Crow Look

Celestial Crow is one of the eyeshadows I ordered form Glamour Doll Eyes a while ago. It's quite dark, so I had been saving it for a going-out night. Yesterday I finally took the time wear it, and I'm glad I did! I had a really nice night with my other half, first tasting some weissbeer at a friends, then a quick stop at a bar meeting other friends, then a pizza and eating it at home.

I used:
Cherry Culture Jumbo Eye Pen - Paparazzi (a metallic teal, padded on the lid)
Glamour Doll Eyes - Celestial Crow (dark blue with green microglitter, on the lid and crease)
Evil Shades - Suffocation (light pink with a blue sheen, on the inner corners and as an accent on the outside of the wing)

The lights are so bright I tend to squint in pictures, sorry ;D




Celestial Crow is just the kind of blue that works super well with a cool pink.


4 comments:

  1. Your makeup is so beautiful and glamorous, I love that eyeshadow! Thank you for sharing your makeup tips and techniques :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome! I think documenting make-up gives it some extra value, I love playing with colors so looking back on what worked and what didn't helps me too :)

      Delete
  2. I love the lighter glitter on the dark eyeshadow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! It's such a great shade, so flamboyant!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...