Pages

Friday 28 November 2014

Rogue Photoshoot

I posted a little sneak peek of this photoshoot a while ago, you can find it here. I was really happy when Tiina of Rogue Clothing asked if I could model for her. She does totally awesome clothes and we've worked before on a collaboration project with prints designed by me. This time she had teamed up with the very talented photographer Eliza Rask to take shots of new garments.

The other models were Tiina herself and Tii, who is a pro and has a great Facebook page! Marjo Hakala did our make-up, her Instagram can be found here.

The weather was bitterly cold on the morning of the photoshoot and this time of year there's only very few hours of daylight. We were shooting at a garden by a manor house. The nature looked gorgeous shrouded in a slight mist, just what we needed to make the clothes really stand out!

And now the pictures!

I brought my own horns to the shoot, as requested.

I don't know if you can tell from the picture, but I was sinking into the muddy ground with my stiletto heels ;D

Tiina didn't even fall from the tree! It's dangerous to be a model ;P


I love the skull applique on this dress!

19 comments:

  1. Eka ja vika kuva on mun lemppareita, wau!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my god, amazing photos! Those horns look incredible. Very beautiful and haunting :)

    www.internetlyaddicted.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you guys look awesome and spooky!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowwww, I love this pictures! You look amazing! *-----*
    https://lilithstyleandbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Näissä kuvissa on kyllä aivan ihana tunnelma ja värimaailma, upeita!^^ Tykkäilen paljon myös tuosta meikistä, voisi ehkä joskus kokeilla omaa versiota reunoilta tummasta ja keskeltä vaaleasta, tosin oma silmä on siitä tylsä että liikkuva luomi on piilossa lähes kokonaan silmän ollessa auki, se syö monelta meikiltä näyttävyyttä.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiitos! Mulla on aika saman muotoiset silmät kuin sulla, liikkuva luomi paljolti piilossa, eli jos mulle toimii niin hyvin todennäköisesti sullekin!

      Delete
  6. Gorgeous! Where are the antlers and horns from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The little antlers are hand made by Tiina and the large horns are from eBay. They originally came with a tacky red finish, they are meant for Halloween costumes, but my other half spray painted them with matte black paint for me.

      Delete
  7. Wow! I love that photos! They're amazing :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...