Pages

Sunday 16 November 2014

Sneak Peek of Rogue Photoshoot!

Today I was busy modeling for Rogue! I was wicked cold outside, but us models braved the weather and the photographer was so talented she got the perfect shot is just a few frames. It's great working with skilled people!

Here's a little taste of what's coming, an unedited picture straight from the photographer's camera.


Photo by Eliza Rask (unedited)
Dress by Rogue
Make-up by Marjo Hakala

That's what a short dress and lace pantyhose in freezing weather looks like ;D I had teased my hair, but the air was so moist it just didn't hold. I still like the look of the waves and curls, even though they are not like I originally intended. Last night I came home only around three in the morning after going to Helsinki for a friends, b-day party, so I was a bit tired in the morning and mainly just fluffed up the curls. My other half was so sweet, he curled most of my hair yesterday when he saw how I struggled with the back of my head. My vanity only has one big mirror so it's tricky to work on the backside of the head by yourself. Luckily he's pretty good with hair!

I'll post more pictures when they are finished! I'm so excited to see how they turn out, we had such a great team working on this project!

4 comments:

  1. You look really lovely, I am trying to imagine how cold it is over there at the moment!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm really impressed with the look the make-up artist did, it's been ages since someone else did my make-up. But it was freezing, brrr! We were shooting on a tiny peninsula next to a lake, it was so humid that the lake had a gorgeous mist on the surface, but it meant the cold really got to you. But for this nice pictures I'm willing to freeze a bit ;D

      Delete
  2. Can't wait to see more of this, looks sooo good! And you sleeve tattoo is giving the whole look that something special.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, what a lovely comment! I'm still learning on what poses work best when holding my arms up, but these turned out really nice, I'm also eager to see the rest of the set finished :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...