Pages

Sunday 23 November 2014

I'm a Queen of Darkness Ambassador!

Queen of Darkness, on of my favourite goth clothing brands, contacted me and asked if I would like to be an ambassador for them. Naturally I said yes! What this basically means in that I'll be able to offer you, my lovely readers, some sneak peeks into their upcoming collections and review clothing items so you will know which ones will fit you best. I'm really excited about this collaboration and hope that I can provide you with valuable information!

I own a few items by Queen of Darkness already, they always have a well-stocked stall at WGT. This year I bought a new bolero there, because I had worn my old one to pieces, so just getting a new similar one was a great choice! The year before I got one of my favourite skirts to wear at events, the layered long skirt with dipped hem. It was a bit expensive, so I didn't buy it right away but decided to think on it. It turned out I just couldn't get it out of my head, and that usually means the garment will see lots of use, so after a few beers I went back to the stall to buy it. And I'm glad I did!

Here's a few outfits I've put together so far with the skirt:

This one was taken in Leipzig, the day after I bought the lovely skirt.
I paired it with a Burleska corset and Pennangalan glitter shoes.


Here me and my skirt are at Lumous Gothic Festival.
It works well with a feather choker and pvc-ruffle I made myself,
a DeadlyGirlz corset and a pair of heelless New Rocks.

And once again with the same DeadlyGirlz corset,
this time at club Bella Morte. I completed the gothic
princess look with a clock hand tiara!
The skirt works super well with a corset or a corset top, because it not very full at the waist, making the waistline slim and neat. The hi-lo cut lets you show off your footwear and keeps you from tripping over your hems while dancing. Tulle top layer makes the skirt look light and soft, while adding fullness where it is needed. All in all a very nice skirt and well worth the price because it's so easy to combine with accessories and tops!


If you want to take a look at what Queen of Darkness is offering on their web shop, 
click on the banner!


To like their Facebook page, go here: Queen of Darkness on Facebook

And here you can find the Queen of Darkness blog. I'll be writing for it together with other ambassadors in the future!

29 comments:

  1. Ihanat vaatteet ja wau noi hiukset ekassa kuvassa! Kivasti eri sävyjä! :) I like!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiitos! Mä olin käynyt erikseen kampaajalla laitattamassa muutaman teippihiusraidan sinisävyistä turkoosia, ne toimi tosi hyvin tumman violetin kanssa!

      Delete
  2. I'm really happy to see that you're part of the ambassadors :) I was super curious to see who else was in it, and I was so happy to see some already known faces XD

    And i love your outfits btw !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Happy to see you as a part of this project too!

      Delete
  3. Wonderful skirt! They should actually use your pictures for the web shop - yours are so so beautiful and I would have NEVER considered buying it from the official QOD ones...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I do agree the official photos don't show it well, they look way too bland. I guess I could suggest they could use mine and other wearer pictures too!

      Delete
  4. Awesome! I can't wait to read the reviews! And gosh you look so beautiful every time! *envy and awe*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Waaautsi!! ❤ ❤
    Ihan törkeen upeeta!! Onnitteluja ja on kyllä niin sulle sopiva pesti että! :D

    ~ Frillycakes ~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiitos paljon! Mä oon tosi innoissani, luulen että mulla on paljon annettavaa Queen of Darknessille, ja niilläkin mulle :)

      Delete
  6. Onnea moisesta mahdollisuudesta! :) Ja kauniita kuviakin!

    Osaatko sanoa, löytyyköhän tuota hametta mistään Suomen puolelta? Ulkomailta en oikein tykkää tilata.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiitos! En onnistunut löytämään hametta Suomesta, harmillista. EMP myy Queen of Darknessia, mutta valikoima on tosi pieni. QoD:n oma nettikauppa on Saksassa, eli EU:n kuluttajansuoja pätee ja tulleja tai muita ylimääräisiä maksuja ei tule, jos kuitenkin uskaltaisit tilata :)

      Delete
  7. That's so awesome! Congrats! =D I

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aivan mahtava juttu! Onnittelut! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Karoliina!!! :)
    First of all, very nice pics :) I have also several garments of Queen of Darkness and I was also there at they stand during the WGT in Leipzig, more concretely at the Agra Hall (because they also have a Queen of Darness shop in the center. Well, despite the fact that I found a very nice spider umbrella for just 9 euros, I have to say that quite often the prices are very expensive, for example 75 euros for a normal pencil skirt. What I didn't like about Queen of Darkness in the Agra Hall was that the cashiers were very rude... I arrived they to pay several things (not only the umbrella) and they were talking to each other about nonsense all the time, without paying any attention on the customer. No hello, no smile, no "Danke schön". So, I was totally outraged about how they treat the customers that I said: "At least you could have said hello and thank you". It was my worst experience ever shopping... Anyway, I have to say that I am very happy that they have selected you as an ambassador, because one of the reasons I don't enjoy too much buying on Queen of Darkness website is due to the fact that the models are very ugly and without style, so congratulations dear :)
    Sheila Calavera

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the message! I'm so sorry to hear you had a bad experience, of course you should get at least a hello and a thank you! I hope you might give them another try, the company seems to work very hard at pleasing customers these days, so I would think they will get the WGT stand to work better too.

      Delete
  10. Would you maybe like to do a tutorial for the pvc ruffle thing?? =O
    It looks amazing!!
    I don't want to be rude so sorry if i ask, don't mind me if you don't want to do it or don't have the time! sorry ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally could, it's such an easy accessory to use, it goes with everything! I'll write it down so I remember, thanks for the idea :)

      Delete
  11. You are beautiful and very smart and your blog is always up to date, I personally think they couldn't have chosen a better person. = ) Congrats!.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, what a lovely thing to say! You really made my day :)

      Delete
  12. They definitely made a great choice bringing you on. That skirt is also definitely a great choice. it's so versatile.

    ReplyDelete
  13. congratulations! You look so awesome in their stuff, I can see why they chose you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your shoes from first/second picture <2

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...