Pages

Thursday 20 November 2014

Pärrinkoski Photoshoot

I got these finished pictures from a photoshoot a long time ago but forgot! I posted a few shots before. They were taken by Helena Pahaoja at a place called Pärrinkoski, a small rapid in a forest area. What a picturesque spot, all the moss, large stones and clear running water, wow. Well the water was clear before I waded in an discovered the extraordinary muddy bottom of the stream ;D

Photographer: Helena Pahaoja
Model: Karoliina
Styling and wardrobe: Karoliina



These ones were taken with my DIY Daenerys dress and a set of antlers. This one is my absolute favourite, the light is perfect!


Long exposure shots while moving was something Helena wanted to try, they look really interesting. There was a heatwave when the photos were taken, otherwise I might not have liked the cool mud my feet sunk in on the bottom of the stream.  But for that kind of heat it was actually a welcome relief!


All photos by Helena Pahaoja

10 comments:

  1. Like a forest fairy! I like long exposure one very much

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The long exposure one is really nice, we tried a lot of movements to get it just right. If someone had walked past they probably would have thought us to be crazy, me flapping my arms while standing in the river and Helena telling me when to move ;D

      Delete
  2. Sun suosikkikuva on munkin suosikki, ihan mielettömästi laskeutuu tuo valo sun hiuksille. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiitos! Kävi tosi hyvä munkki valon kanssa, se luonnostaan välillä pilkahteli oksien välistä!

      Delete
  3. Love the third picture, it looks very haunting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Helena has done long exposure shoots before, she's really skilled!

      Delete
  4. Amazing photos! The last one is my favorite, you look like some dangerous fairy temptress of the woods. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I really like how that one came out!

      Delete
  5. These look amazing! You are an enchanting magical creature!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...